The terms and conditions set forth below (the “terms”) govern you while on this site on the World Wide Web (the “site”) and are legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of the listed conditions, do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on this site. Your use of the site shall be deemed to be your agreement to each of the terms set forth below.
General use Restrictions
All information, documents, products and services, trademarks, logos, graphics, and images (“Materials”) provided on this site are copyrighted or trademarked and are the property of SuperCloset, Inc. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and communications statutes.
SuperCloset, Inc. grants you the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer for your personal use. You agree not to use the materials for any other purpose without the prior written consent of SuperCloset, Inc. Without limitation, you agree not to reproduce, re-distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any information contained in the materials to anyone, including others in the same company or organization. You may not post content from this site to news groups, mail lists, or bulletin boards. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these terms. Upon termination you agree to immediately destroy any printed or downloaded materials.
You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” any materials or third-party content contained on this site on any other server or internet based device without the advanced written permission of SuperCloset, Inc or its licensors, respectively. This site may be linked to other sites on the World Wide Web or Internet which are not under the control of or maintained by SuperCloset, Inc. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by SuperCloset, Inc. You acknowledge that SuperCloset is providing these links to you only as a convenience, you further agree that SuperCloset is not responsible for the content of such sites.
Certain areas of this site are password restricted to authorized users (“Restricted Areas”) If you are an authorized user of the Restricted Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account information, and agree to notify SuperCloset, Inc immediately if your password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account, including any fees which may be incurred under your password protected account whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify SuperCloset, Inc of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation thereof known to you.
You acknowledge that this site may include certain inaccuracies or typographical errors which may affect the quality of materials and third-party content. You acknowledge that the materials or any third-party content have not been independently verified or authenticated in whole or in part by SuperCloset, and agree that SuperCloset does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of materials or the third-party content, and further agree that SuperCloset has no liability for any omissions in the materials and content, whether provided by SuperCloset or any third-party.
Services and Materials are intended only for SuperCloset’s customers and are provided only for your convenience. SuperCloset grants you no license or property rights to any such Services and Materials. SuperCloset does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of Services and Materials and other items contained on this server or any other server. Therefore, you are not to rely on any Services and Materials provided in this site unless we expressly advise you in writing that you can…Please do not rely upon or utilize the Services and Materials to purchase, sell, trade, or transact in any securities. Note that information provided herein does not meet disclosure requirements of regulatory bodies as may be required in different countries, including but not limited to, the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission. Please do not make any investment decisions based upon Services and Materials provided herein.
The service and materials are provided by SuperCloset on an as is basis, and SuperCloset expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any service or materials. The information regarding Private Investment and any information contained in this Web Site do not constitute an offer by SuperCloset of any of its securities nor does it constitute a request for an offer to buy any securities. Although you may freely download Services and Materials from this and related sites, SuperCloset, Inc retains all trademark right and copyright on all text and graphics. You have no right to reproduce them in any way other than for your personal use.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SuperCloset, Inc shall not be liable to you or third-party claiming through you for any damage suffered as a result of your displaying, copying or downloading information or material contained on this site. In no event shall SuperCloset be liable to you or any third-party for any indirect, extraordinary, exemplary, punitive, special incidental or consequential damages(including loss of data, revenue, profits or other economic advantage) however arising, whether for breach or in tort even if SuperCloset has previously advised of the possibility of such possible damage.
SuperCloset, Inc controls and operates this site from its headquarters in the United States of America. If you use this site from outside the United States of America, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import laws of other countries in relation to the materials and third-party content.
Violation of Terms of This Site
If you violate the terms of this site, SuperCloset reserves the right to terminate service to you without further notice or explanation. SuperCloset’s preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate behavior and advise you of any corrective action. However, flagrant violations of these Terms as determined by SuperCloset in its sole discretion; will result in immediate termination of service.
You agree that SuperCloset and its licensors may make improvements and/or changes in the services and prices described in this site, if any, at any time without notice, and further agree that SuperCloset can revise these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Your continued use of the site after such modifications have been made constitutes your acceptance of such revised Terms.
Any action related to these Terms will be governed by California Law and controlling U.S. Law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts located in San Francisco County, California for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and/or your use of the site.
The failure of SuperCloset, Inc to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by SuperCloset in writing. The Terms comprises the entire agreement between you and SuperCloset and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. Your use of the Site, however, is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the site.
“SuperCloset”, “SuperCloset, Inc”, “SuperCloset.com”, “SuperPonics”, “SuperPonics.com”, the use of the term “Super” within the context of grow boxes and grow rooms, and “#1 Selling Grow Cabinets in the World” are trademarks of SuperCloset, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use or duplication of these marks is strictly prohibited by law.
CABINET/SYSTEM RETURN, REFUND, AND ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
We honor a 30-day money-back guaranteed return policy on FULL GROW SYSTEMS ONLY (inclusive of cabinets and SuperRooms), provided that the below conditions are met and followed. This policy does not apply to enhancements, equipment, or hydroponic systems offered by SuperCloset. Any enhancement, accessory, or hydroponic system sold is subject to a 15% restocking fee and only returnable in an unused, like-new condition. All returns, refunds, etc. for 3rd party enhancements/products are not covered by SuperCloset’s return policy and should be taken to their respective manufacturers to ensure proper warranty terms are followed. If a product is returned in a used condition, no credit will be given and the product in question will be sent back to the customer per these terms.
Policies for individual Kind LED, Gorilla Grow Tent, and Lotus Plant Nutrient products can be found on their respective websites.
When a new order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, Supercloset’s team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system(s) and/or product(s). Due to this, any orders canceled prior to shipping from our facility are subject to a 6% restocking fee, which covers the incurred costs associated with processing and manufacturing new orders. If an order is requested to be canceled after the product has been shipped from our warehouse, the customer is subject to a 15% restocking fee and all shipping fees.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Refunds and returns are only honored by SuperCloset if the product is returned unused, in like-new condition. (Includes all packaging/manuals). If the product has been used or damaged when SuperCloset receives it, a refund will not be issued to the customer.
In-Person Return Instructions
Here are the basic steps:
- Call 877.476.9787 to inform one of our representatives that you will be coming in to return your product. Bring in a copy of the invoice that arrived in the manila envelope.
- Before visiting the warehouse, place the item securely in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- Please DO NOT throw away the packing material that your system came in.
- All products MUST be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with paperwork, parts and accessories in order to be considered for a refunded.
- Our representative will process your return and issue you a credit. Please allow 5-10 business days for the credit to appear on your billing statement.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 6-15% RE-STOCKING FEE
Please note that any and all shipping costs incurred by the company will not be refunded regardless of whether FREE SHIPPING was offered at time of purchase.
Returns by Mail (RMA PROCESS)
Here are the basic steps:
- Pack the item securely in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING your system came in. Please DO NOT throw away the original packaging your material came in. Enclose a copy of the invoice that arrived with the system if possible.
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories in order to be considered for a refund.
- Contact SuperCloset at 877.476.9787 before you ship the return package to obtain the correct shipping address. A customer service agent will issue you a “Returned Merchandise Authorization Number” (RMA Number) that you will write on the return packaging.
- If necessary, SuperCloset can assist with shipping arrangements. Charges for shipping services may apply and will be deducted from the customer’s total refund.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 5-10 business days of our receiving of your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete or used returns. We will then issue the refund minus the cost of shipping both ways, along with the restocking fee.
Please note that any and all shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 6-15% RE-STOCKING FEE
WARRANTY REPLACEMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE
SuperCloset cabinet and SuperRoom systems have a 1-month warranty on components and craftsmanship manufactured by SuperCloset. Many of the components included in SuperCloset systems have warranties per their originating manufacturers which are subject to their respective warranty procedures. These companies include but are not limited to: HM Digital, HydroLogic, Ideal Air, Sunblaster, and Titan Controls. Contact us if you need assistance in contacting manufacturers for warranty or returns. 200w CFL light bulbs have a 3-month warranty ONLY.
Listed below are the steps involved in submitting a request for warranty replacement.
- Contact a SuperCloset representative by phone or email at: 877.479.9787 or [email protected]
- The SuperCloset representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, requests photos showing damages, and/or ask for additional information.
- If the part in question is faulty and not fixable, the customer will need to send it back to the SuperCloset warehouse. (SuperCloset representative will specify the address)
**The shipping fee to the SuperCloset facility will be covered by the customer.**
- Once SuperCoset receives the faulty component it will be examined and either be refurbished or replaced. If the part proves to be functioning appropriately, the same component will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Any faulty component needing replacement will be sent back to the specified customer shipping address.
**SuperCloset will cover the return shipping fee in the case of faulty parts.**
DAMAGE CLAIM POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Currently, damages to SuperCloset shipments occur less than 1% of the time. In the unfortunate event that damages due occur, the following procedure and timeline must be followed in order to ensure the expeditious delivery of a replacement system and a claim being filed with the damaging carrier.
- When a customer receives their SuperCloset system, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior.
- Customer will then inspect contents alongside the delivering driver.
- Significant damages should be refused by customer and signed for by driver.
- Light cosmetic damages or component damages not affecting the greater system may be accepted by customer and acknowledged and signed for by driver.
- Damages not noticed and seen with driver present may still be claimed as concealed damages.
- SuperCloset MUST BE NOTIFIED OF THE DAMAGES (concealed or signed for) WITHIN 48 HOURS IN ORDER TO SUCCESSFULLY BEGIN A CLAIM WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. Customers exceeding this time frame may be penalized with a delay to the shipment of a replacement system, and/or financial penalties.
- The assigned SuperCloset representative will require pictures and a description of the damages.
- Once the required pictures and description are received, a pick up of the damaged system, and the shipment of a replacement system will be scheduled.
- Provided that all of the above requirements are met, SuperCloset will make every effort to send a replacement system within 72 hours. However, extenuating circumstances may prevent 100% adherence to this policy. Damages occurring during product back-orders, high volume periods, holidays, or for other reasons may take additional time to deliver.
If your order was shipped UPS, please include the following when taking photos for the damage claim, and please do not throw away any packaging materials.
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number, which usually begins with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available (The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box, generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.)
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. The second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
Supercloset, Inc. products were designed with the intention of creating a contained, ideal growing environment for plants, vegetables, fruits, and herbs as a solution to the dilemma of certain locales and outdoor climates being unsuitable for growing and producing healthy plants.
Supercloset, Inc.’s products are to be used for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of you as the purchaser to know and abide by all laws pertaining to the use of your Supercloset, Inc. product.
Supercloset, Inc. will not be held liable for any unlawful state or federal activity arising out of the post-sale use of our products. By agreeing to the terms & conditions, you as the purchaser are attesting to the lawful use of our product and are thereby solely responsible for acting in conformance with all applicable regulations.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFO
Some components included in SuperCloset Grow Systems are outsourced from different product manufacturers. This disclaimer is being written to notify SuperCloset customers that the products listed below are required to be sent back to their original manufacturers for warranties and refunds. The specific companies and products are shown below, along with a contact number for each manufacturer:
HM Digital: BlueLab Guardian Combo Meter
Hydro-Logic: RO300 Stealth Water Filter
Ideal Air: Fan Speed Controller
Titan Controls: CO2 Regulator Kit
SunBlaster: T5 Supplemental Lighting Fixtures
Active Aqua Hydroponics: Active Aqua Chillers